One of the cost-effective ways to beautify your teeth is the use of a Snap-On smile. It is a very thin layer of artificial gum tissue that has been made applying advanced dentistry techniques. When you wear Snap-On smile as a veneer on your primary teeth, all the cracks, gaps between teeth, fractures or crushed teeth, etc., are no longer visible, and your teeth appearance will get very beautiful. Based on the research done by a cosmetic dentistry Toronto group, to make a Snap-On smile, you need two sessions of the visit with a cosmetic dentist.
What Is a Snap-On Smile?
Snap-on smile is a new way to have a beautiful smile that has been recently considered by many cosmetic dentists for people who cannot afford the very high dental implants and other methods cost. Your teeth are covered with a strong and thin natural layer with a white and clean appearance in this method. You can easily eat and drink while using Snap-On Smile. You should also keep in mind that you can order this product separately for upper teeth or lower teeth. The raw material of Snap-On Smile is a type of gum-like material produced using high-end technologies. Although very thin, a Snap-On smile can be very strong and durable. Snap-on Smile can be easily used for People who have many stains on their teeth, large teeth gap or some parts of their teeth are crushed, or several of their teeth have fallen out. Snap-on Smile helps them to cover all their teeth defects and have a beautiful smile. People who are dissatisfied with their teeth condition and have struggled with teeth problems will undoubtedly know that having such a beautiful coating for their teeth will increase their self-confidence.
Who Can Use Snap-On Smile?
Snap-on smile is a very suitable method for all ages since it is placed on your teeth without any problems. On the other hand, it takes only two short and painless treatment sessions with the cosmetic dentist to prepare it. There is no need to change the teeth structure or shave them while preparing a snap.
There is a list of people who can easily use snap:
- People who have to take part in an important occasion, such as work meetings.
- People who want to have beautiful teeth but do not intend to change the teeth structure.
- People who cannot use dental cosmetics such as dental bridges or implants for some reason.
- People who don’t have enough time or money to apply for dental implants.
- People who are tired of their partial dentures want to find a comfortable and beautiful dental cosmetic option.
Snap-on Smile advantages
- It gives a beautiful appearance to your smile.
- It has a much more beautiful appearance than fixed and movable dentures.
- It does not take much time.
- It is very economical.
Snap-on Smile disadvantages
Snap-on Smile, like all products in the world, has disadvantages, which we will examine together in the following so that you can be more careful when choosing.
- If you want to put a crown on your teeth or fill your teeth after ordering and using Snap-On smiles for a while, Snap-on smiles will not be in the right size for you.
- The methods such as brackets or veneers are definitely better, and on the other hand, you should know that your teeth’ real condition is not what you show using Snap-on smile.
- It has been seen that food gets stuck around or under it and causes you annoyance in a few cases.
- At the early stages, your tongue may not be able to move properly in your mouth, and it may be a little difficult for you to speak.